About TalixoTalixo provides taxi and limousine transfers for travellers in over 100 countries worldwide - Fortune 500 companies, airline, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking process with our technology. Talixo is a place where we encourage a friendly, inclusive, learning atmosphere. We are living a culture that fosters personal development and make mutual appreciation a cornerstone of our work. If you want to find out what it means to work for a leading provider for B2B taxi and limousine transfers, get to know start-up environment and become a part of something big - it seems you’ve found what you are looking for! We're based in two offices - Kraków (IT, Growth, Product and QA) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales). Our modern but comfy Kraków office located 200m from the city center makes the traffic bearable. Every day is a casual Friday - feel free to bring in your baffies!
- Continuous Integration;
- Collaborate on problems with other team members and experts in their fields;
- Our favorite technologies include, but are not limited to the following: Python, Django, Celery, JS, React.js, jQuery, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, AWS Stack, Terraform, Docker, Nginx, Gunicorn, Postgresql
- We work on Windows, Linux or Mac - your choice;
- We do code reviews and unit tests - no choice here.
What you'll be doing:
- Keep improving our dispatching algorithms
- Build integrations with third party fleet management and booking engine systems
- Build APIs for third party fleet management and booking engine systems
- Participate in code reviews
What do we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- An Engineering attitude!
- Extensive Python/Django knowledge
- Understanding basic concepts of developing for high-performance systems (=> you know how a database works and how the Django ORM works)
- TDD-driven approach
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Understanding of git, Agile
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Attention to detail